The building’s manager is responsible for the upkeep of the church and garden.
This involves liaising with, and managing , contractors for regular and special maintenance and improvement of the building and garden (including roof, gutters, electrics, lighting, plumbing, decoration, kitchen).
Setting up and packing down for services, clubs, meetings and special events and overseeing our storage areas.
Being the point of contact with our regular hall hirers for all buildings issues.
Preparing a building’s report for the PPC.
This role is part time, 5-10 hours per week at £10 per hour.
- Someone who shares our values and vision for ministry and regularly nurtures their own spiritual growth
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
- Ability to multi-task and stay on track with regular interruptions
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Thorough and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize and budget time wisely
- Ability to receive delegation and constructive comments from others
- Teachable and flexible
For more information contact:
telephone: 020 7385 1242
Ministry Trainee Scheme
The ministry trainee scheme is a chance to gain experience of what it would be like in full-time paid gospel ministry. The scheme will normally last for two years and aims to develop the ministry trainee’s knowledge of Scripture, godliness of character and skills in ministry. Each ministry trainee will have a mentor and will gain experience in many different aspects of church life. The scheme is part of the national 9:38 initiative to encourage ministry training.
Contact Rupert Standring on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.