We are currently unable to hire out any part of our building.
St Peter’s church hall is part of the main church building, separated by a wall and sound-proofed doors. It was originally part of the church itself and as such has wonderful light and high ceilings. The hall is 128 square metres with a rubberised tile floor. In addition to the main hall space there are; toilet facilities, an outside play area and a fully-equipped kitchen.
It is suitable for both one-off events (such as children’s parties) or for ongoing events like classes or clubs.
- The church hall and adjoining kitchen and toilets are available to hire.
- Tke kitchen is fully equipped including a dishwasher, oven, microwave & cleaning products.
- There are also tables and chairs available for use.
- 80 seated. 100 standing.
- Saturdays: 2:00pm – 10:00pm
- Sundays: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
- During school holidays it is available to hire on week days as well.
- Hall: £60 per hour
Booking and Enquiries
- If you would like to enquire about renting the main church building, please contact the church office
- If you would like to book the hall during one of the available times, please complete the booking form and we will get in contact with you.
Event Hire – Main Church Building
We are delighted to have St Peter’s available for dry hire for a variety of event’s needs.
In the heart of Fulham, a short walk from Parsons Green tube, this conveniently and uniquely situated beautiful building can cater for wedding receptions, children’s parties, large dinners, pop ups, plays, concerts, fundraisers, exhibitions or exercise class hire.
The hall comfortably holds up to 200 guests and has a fully functional kitchen, disabled loo and audio-visual system*.
Our aim is to offer functionality and flexibility for a cost that won’t break the budget.
- Fridays from 2pm to 11pm.
- All day Saturdays to 11pm.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for specific available dates and prices.
*Audio Visual use requires the hire of a trained technician.